Thursday, July 1, 2010

Picture Perfect

Elaine was not amused by Gary’s passive-aggressive response to her request to “garnish the cocktails.”

After achieving his life’s work of balancing the wicker ball on the radio, Terrence carefully removed his hat and went for his final swim.

Hi Nancy, it’s Elaine. I’m going to be a little late for lunch. I can’t find my hat or my back-up hat.

It broke through the wall during the last big storm and we decided just to leave it.

Catalog Living

Witty, astute and oh-so-clever, Catalog Living takes a look into the exciting (if not a little neurotic!) lives of people who live in your catalogs. If you haven't taken a look yet, you're missing out on a good chuckle!

All the above images and captions are from Catalog Living.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks sweetie I have to check it out...I love the images you chose:) Have a wonderful day and see you soon:)
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember coming across this site before - yes it's hilarious! I love that cocktail caption.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that headboard! very chic.

    xo Alison

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails