Prada Fall 2010 illustration by Kris Atomic
Hurry-up 5pm! Here are five links to bring on the weekend. Enjoy!
- Imke Klee is a stylist, phtographer and trend analyst at Li Edelkoort in Paris. Her sublime colour-coded pictures of 'things' have made my week.
- Everyone is saying it - macaroons are the new cupcake. NPR has a great rationale for why this is so.
- The only thing better than the cat's-eye glasses from Prada's Fall 2010 collection, is Kris Atomic's illustration of them. Meow!
- You don't have to wait for Movember to get your tash on. For the other 11 months of the year, lurk around Beard Revue and enjoy their choice selection of art, apparel and ephemera for beard and moustache enthusiasts.
- Small is always beautiful over at love.living.small a site choc-a-block with design tips, inspiration and resources for spaces 1,000 square feet and under.