Painting by Abbey McCulloch.
So it's almost the weekend and you're busy at work...or should that be...working at looking busy! To help you in your quest, let me introduce a new weekly column - Five Alive Friday. The concept is pretty simple. Each Friday I'll serve up five bite-sized links to keep you amused until 5 pm rolls around! Enjoy...
- Let Awkward Family Pet Photos help you decide who's more awkward - dog or cat people?
- Cabin Fever, Abbey McCulloch's latest exhibition of sublime, colour-saturated works is currently showing at Helen Gory Galerie (25 St Edmonds Road, Prahran, Melbourne).
- Andre 3000 covering the Beatles? I think just died and went to heaven!
- The latest cover of US Cosmo is another hilariously horrid example of over zealous Photoshop work. It features Britney Spears, whose body and head were shot separately and then pieced together.
- You don't have to be a book worm to appreciate Bookshelf Porn!
Image found via The Vine.