Monday, November 15, 2010

Video Killed My Favourite Song

Video: YouTube

Today I'm in go-slow-mode after a last hoorah for one of my dearest friends who is about to get hitched. Instead of efficiently getting through my 'to do' list, I've managed to do a whole lot of nothing other than having a chuckle at this and watch some video clips.

In fact, the sum of today's efforts is to decide that a video clip can make or break a song for me. Take Rock It from Little Red. When I heard this track on the radio, I fell head over heels for it. But after sitting through 3:29 minutes of cringe-inducing cheese the magic has gone. Forever.

Which of your fave songs has been ruined by a sub par clip?

4 comments:

  1. Sia - Clap your hands. I was so disappointed but my husband loved the video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a still a great song (the video is just kinda funny!)

    Thanks for stopping by and hope your long lunch went well!
    I have a $100 Shopbop giveaway coming up this week so drop by again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha that is a pretty bad video...but a little endearing :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails