Image: Share Some Candy
One of my favourite poets, Robert Frost, once said, "The brain is a wonderful organ. It starts the moment you get up and doesn't stop until you get into the office." So, if you're trying to cruise on through to the weekend in neutral - here's five links to pass the time while you zone out! Enjoy...
- This video of a New Orleans amusement park that never reopened after Hurricane Katrina is as haunting as you'd expect.
- Great design. Even better concept. I Can't Find My Phone is a genius website that will call you when your mobile goes missing.
- There's no question, running a marathon takes an incredible amount of preparation. Check out this amazing insight into what five top athletes from last weekend's New York Marathon had as their pre-race meal.
- There's nothing worse than overselling a laugh - but this video of 25 years of Oprah yelling out celebrities names had me doubled over!
- Heading to IKEA this weekend? Then you might like to hit up mykea - a niffty little site that makes your IKEA furniture more beautiful, unique and personal.
P.S. Don't forget that you have until midnight Sunday to enter this week's giveaway!