Tuesday, November 16, 2010

New Kids Range from Out of Print






Dressing a bambino is not as easy as you think. You have to sort through a lot of naff-felt-teddy-bear-on-skis-appliques, to get to the good stuff! And some of the best threads I've come across in awhile is this kid's range from Out of Print.

Celebrating the world's great stories through fashion, this range features iconic and often out of print book covers. Some are classics and some are just curious enough to to make a great t-shirt.

And if you're that way inclined, you and your mini me can dress like twins as Out of Print also have a bang-on adults range!

From US$22; available online from Out of Print.

10 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks for this post. How awesome are these t-shirt. What a great gift too. Just because I have boys doesn't mean they're obsessed with trucks and dinosaurs!! These are way cooler. Pruxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one of their tees and I adore wearing it...They are such an amazing company with a great concept
    Kisses, sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! My brother and his wife are expecting..I am sure they are going to want fabulous clothes for the little one...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was so kind of you to visit my blog and thank you so much for your sweet comments! I am happy to say I'm your newest follower. PS Love these little t-shirts! Too cute for words!

    http://ashleyanderic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the top pink one...and so would my 5 yr old niece!

    xoxo,
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are so cute, i'd love the adult version of a few!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these, especially the frog one :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for the heads up. always in search of awesome boys clothes...

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are gorgeous! I'm definitely adding these to the list of things to get for all small children I know.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails