Friday, August 27, 2010

Five Alive Friday


Was that the quickest week in history? Here's five...actually make that six...links to bring the weekend on even quicker!
  1. This one is for all dog people. And to keep things fair, this one is for the cat people!
  2. If you like stationary, you'll love this paper jewellery...
  3. ...and you'll have serious heart palpitations for Marc John's post-it note drawings!
  4. I never thought I'd covet a dirty washing basket - until I saw this one.
  5. Take a behind-the-scenes peek as Style Rookie Blogger, Tavi, gets to work on her first styling gig for BlackBook.

3 comments:

  1. such a quick week! hope you have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Certainly felt like it was the quickest week! Even children have felt that and only holidays go by very quickly for kids!
    ...last week of winter...

    That hamper is gorgeous! Too pretty for dirty clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a very guick week for me too...I adore the dog link...awww...I have two dogs and those jackets and outfits are adorable:)

    Kisses,sweetie and have a sunny weekend:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails