Friday, June 4, 2010

Drip! Drip!



Tissue Boxes

I've been rather annoying to be around this week. With a dry, bark for a cough and a dripping nose, I've pretty much been joined at the hip with a tissue box. Speaking of which, why do they always have such a lurid, hideous design? Does Mr Tissue Box Maker think the sight of fluffy bunnies or sea shells is going to somehow distract me from how crook I feel?

If only these prototypes by a French design class where available and I'd happily be sick for another week!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome. I love #2 and #5.

    Hope you feel better soon,
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the 'sicko' ones best. sending healthy vibes your way...rest up, watch lots of movies, drink honey & lemon tea x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your healthy vibes - they myst have worked! Am back fighting fit now!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails