Image: We Heart It
This week goes down as one of the toughest I've ever faced. So, here are five links dedicated to escapism and unapologetic pleasure seeking. Enjoy!
- Lover's latest fashion short film, A Dance for One, is achingly pretty.
- This slideshow is a perfect tribute to Elizabeth Taylor: fearless style icon.
- Check out this rad street art by a Berlin-based collective, who uses photographic images to turn the ordinary into the extraordinary.
- There's nothing like cake to chase grey clouds away. Just ask Jessica Hische and her site, The Internet Sends Me Cake.
- And when cake fails, there's always retail therapy. Especially when it comes to these ankle boots from Acne.