Friday, March 18, 2011

Five Alive Friday


Let's cut to the chase - here's five links to see you through to 5pm. Get 'em into you!
  1. Thought that apple you're about to tuck into was fresh? Think again. Season-defying technology means it could be a year old. This article gives you the low down on a trend that fills me with disgust.
  2. It's hard to put a foot wrong with these tipsy yellow flats from Kate Spade. Oh joy!
  3. Why the death of Alice in Chain's original bassist, Mike Starr, makes laughing at Charlie Sheen hard.
  4. This style of home isn't usually my go, but there's something about its unapologetic maximalism that made me look twice.
  5. Jo and Lucy are sisters. They also run Hunting for George, a sweet site that takes all the pain out of finding the perfect pressie for your nearest and dearest - or yourself!

2 comments:

  1. I love your Five Alive Friday posts (and I love that I get them when it's Thursday my time!).

    I actually sort of like that Vermont retreat too, but I can't imagine ever having that many fresh flowers around! It looks so pretty though.

    That's crazy about Mike Starr too, I hadn't heard he died.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Kate Spade, those flats are dynamite.

    Happy Friday to you xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails