Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Listen In

Normally my taste buds over indulge during Easter, but this time around I was consumed with obsessions of the listening variety:

1. I finally got around to watching 500 Days of Summer. I always knew it would be up my alley because it stars 'my girl' Zooey Deschanel. But little did I know I would be equally smitten with it's soundtrack - and come to think of, wardrobe, script, wit, cinematography and whimsy. Hell, this flick even makes downtown LA look oh-so-pretty!

Image: StaticBlog

2. The sound of our next door neighbour practicing their new xylophone and the way its notes hung in the still night air.

3. This song by Florence & The Machine. Flo can do no wrong as far as I'm concerned...


Image: You Tube

So, tell me - how did you fill your mellow Easter days?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails