Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Your Number's Up




Image: Mooza

Decor House Numbers

Last year, I made a new friend. For our second get-together I baked some cookies and invited her over. As she came through the front door she proclaimed that she couldn't understand how anyone in their right mind would want to paint their house number a fluro shade of citrus yellow - like ours is. To which I replied, "How could you not?!"

Within ten minutes I had wound up our little tête-à-tête and didn't return her phone calls. Imagine how these hand-crafted house numbers by Mooza would have gone over? Come to think of it, maybe they could become my litmus test for when I meet a new friend.

Harsh, but fair - oui?

US $16; available online from Etsy.

1 comment:

  1. oh dear, that's rude, what your friend said.
    I do like the decor numbers though, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails