Monday, February 8, 2010

Rolling in Wet Comics




Tattoos by Amanda Wachob

My boy makes me laugh from the moment I wake 'til my head hits the pillow at the end of the day. After 7 years though, I'm pretty familiar with his material! So much so, that even when he's not around, his one-liners are still prone to popping into my head. Like when I see someone covered in tatts, I'll hear him saying, "It looks like they've been rolling in wet comics!"

And while there is normally an element of truth to this comment, it couldn't be further from the truth when it comes to Amanda Wachob's work. Blurring the line between fine art and body art, Amanda's tattoos stand out for all the right reasons.

"It looks like they've been rolling in wet art books," doesn't quite have the same ring to it. Does it?!

Found via.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails