Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Give Them Something to Talk About

Image: Q Magazine

Lady Gaga Cover for Q Magazine

You've got to hand it to her. After all the does she/doesn't she drama surrounding Lady Gaga, she's come out swinging on the latest cover of Q Magazine.

"We all know that one of the biggest talking points of the year was that I have a dick, so why not give them what they want?" she told the magazine. "I want to wear a dick strapped to my vagina."

Well played Gaga. Now that should give them something to talk about.

3 comments:

  1. Perfectttt, this totally made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! You've got to admire her attitude...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her. I think she's mastered the art of celebrity. Keeping them guessing and being beyond normal.

    Love. Love. Love. xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails