Friday, August 28, 2009

Yarn Bombing






Guerilla Knitting by Knitta Please

Whatever the opposite to a renegade is - I'm it. All my license points are intact, I go bright red when embellishing the truth and am pathetically law abiding. Pretty dull, really!

But if I became a rebel rouser I would want to roll with the clandestine group, Knitta Please. This tag crew of knitters - whose tongue-in-cheek street names have included Knotorious N.I.T, Loop Dogg, PolyCotN and MascuKnitity - bomb the inner city with vibrant, stitched works of art. Wrapping everything from utility poles to public monuments, this would be the thrill I'd chase!

Plan B if Knitta Please won't have me? I'm joining Wool and the Gang.

1 comment:

  1. love knitta please!! had not heard of wool and the gang, thanks so much for sharing. im loving their halona scarf - so tempting! maybe next winter ; )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails