Sunday, August 9, 2009

I Dissed a Girl

I'm not going to beat around the bush - I think Katy Perry is overrated. She might have kissed a girl, but that doesn't excuse her mind-bendingly horrendous style. Fluffy dice anyone?

Image: 4tnz

Or what about a migraine-inducing satin suit which she wore bowling? Clearly, Katy is working overtime at getting noticed for all the wrong reasons.


Then I spotted a pic Katy posted on Twitter of her latest tattoo. Nevermind that true to form her tatt is utterly ridiculous, cop an eyeful of her nail art! For once her quirkiness is bang-on.

Image: Twitter

In fact, I can hardly believe I'm saying this, but if you want to style stalk Katy, visit Minx Nails to get your mitts on her nail stickers. Nicely played Ms Perry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails