Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Let It Go


So, today is day 11 of 2011. How are your new year's resolutions, goals and intentions going?

Last year, I carefully planned five big and ambitious 'things' I wanted to achieve. This year though, I'm taking a different approach. I just have one attitude that I want to underpin each moment of every day.

My focus for 2001 is to - let it go.

Let go of the nervous energy...the need to keep all the balls perfectly in the air...the desire for control...and wasted time worrying about things that haven't happened yet.

By letting go, my days have a better flow. I find these words center and ground me. They keep me in the moment and are already making a difference.

In fact, this is one new year's resolution that I'll be sticking like glue to!

Have you given 2011 a focus? What do you hope to achieve in the coming year?

5 comments:

  1. I love your focus. It's part of my focus for the year too! I'm focusing on myself and letting all other stress go. This year is MY year! I can't wait to read more about how you are letting go. xo, Kels

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fantastic resolution! I opted to not do up a list either - I'm focusing on being happier, appreciating the moment and people around me. Letting it go is perfect to keep balance in your life :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great resolution! Mine is to focus on becoming a better & healthier person. I need to lose weight before we even start thinking about starting a family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea. It's true that people often stress too much over nothing (like moi). I'll keep that in mind, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comment, and feel free to come back as you like. That is a really great resolution. Mine is similar, it is to care less about things that I can not control. :)

    http://sleepyhead-musings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails