Friday, March 26, 2010

No Words










A Visual Journal by Roberta Ridolfi

Ah. It feels good to be back in the land of the living!

A heinous bout of tonsillitis meant that most of this week has been spent flaked out in bed...on the couch...and back in bed again. It also meant that I haven't been able to talk, which has probably been a pleasant relief for those around me!

As an ode to the silent week that was, I thought I would share with you I Dreamt I Dream. This achingly beautiful visual journal by photographer, Roberta Ridolfi, is proof that sometimes there really is no need for words.

4 comments:

  1. there is so much to love about this selection of images. i hope you are on the road to recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how simplistic and almost sort of.. raw? the bunch of these pictures are. I especially like the last one!
    And your last sentence - very true. I will be participating in the Day of Silence this year, if you have ever heard of it. Anywho, I am getting off track and this is getting too long, haha. Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad to hear you are feeling better xx the third pic gave me a smile - too cute, love the banana in the pocket!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails