Monday, September 7, 2009

Feather Fancy



Images: The Agency

Feathered Headpieces by Littledoe is Love

Nineteen years is a long time for unrequited love. But, ever since I laid eyes on the 1990 Kate Moss cover of The Face I have lusted after a feathered headpiece. Fortunately it looks like my search for the holy grail of dramatic plumage might be over, with the discovery of Chase Cohl and her Littledoe is Love label.

Each headband is made by commission and  has been spotted on the likes of Theodora Richards, Erin Wasson and M.I.A. Unapologetically ethereal and terribly peace, love and happiness - what more could you want? Maybe a field to frolic in or a pow wow to attend and then my daydream would  be complete!

USD 200-400, click here to contact Littledoe.

PS: For more drool-worthy material take a sticky at Chase's Manhattan apartment...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails