Thursday, September 23, 2010

The Shake of Ophelia - Elke Kramer's New Summer Jewelry Collection





Images: pedestrian.tv

In the spirit of full disclosure, I have to admit that Elke Kramer is one of my favourite jewelry designers. So I might be a little biased when I say...jeepers creepers...her S/S 10-11 look book gives me head spins!

The collection is called The Shake of Ophelia and is inspired by a 19th century beauty who escapes the lap of luxury to accompany a traveling spice merchant on an adventure across Africa.

Drawing on an earthy palette of ebony, jasper, deep beetroot, bloodstone and ash, Kramer has created a magical collection that features tasseled earrings and statement bangles with oversized stones. Of course, her medium of choice - resin - also features prominently.

I'll have one of each thanks!

The Shake of Ophelia drops instore this week. For stockists can be found here.

3 comments:

  1. OMG...That is incredible!
    I love that yellow ring:)...Kisses,sweetie

    Ps: I am hosting a sweet GIVEAWAY today :) Hope you will join in :)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautifully styled campaign. I like how Elke is expanding her materials to include tassels & beads as well as resin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful collection! I love it! Thanks so much for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails