Monday, January 11, 2010

The Simple Pursuit of Happiness


Don't get me wrong, I think I'm a happy person. But this weekend made me even happier than usual. It was the synchronicity of lots of little things...a swim in the ocean...rosé and deliciously salty school prawns...dancing...sleeping between crisp hotel sheets...discovering new things about an old friend...that added up to a sea of bliss.

And it seems this happiness is destined to roll into the coming weeks. You see, I just stumbled across a list of 50 Steps to Simple Happiness and have decided to attempt all of them - well, the ones that don't require me to physically be in New York!

Want to join me in the simple pursuit of happiness?

2 comments:

  1. That does sound very fine indeed. Some of mine are: baking the easiest biscuits and eating them fresh out of the oven with homemade jam...going to bed early (so I can get up refreshed) and reading well designed and thoughtful blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a super weekend! im off to check out that list shortly. i didnt think you could get any happier though i think you have the most positive vibe around!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails