Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Land of Nod








Images: Live Journal

Sudden Sleep from Vogue Girl Korea

My head hardly hit the pillow last night. The baby has a horrendous cold so there was plenty of rocking, shoosh-ing and pacing up and down the hall during the wee hours.

Around 2 am, my mind wandered to this editorial from Vogue Girl Korea. Even though I first came across it almost two years ago, I haven't been able to forget the quirky styling and irreverent touch of humour.

If you can't find me today, chances are the need for sudden sleep will render me flaked out next to the photocopier or on top of the filing cabinet. I don't think I'll look quite as dreamy as this though. In fact, I'll probably look more like George Costanza in the The Nap episode!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails